Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crit on Crit for Memphis Interracial Documentary

One on One Critique with Jill (only)
From my critique I basically kind of knew that I needed, starting with a little more "B-Roll" and Documentary was too long. There were a couple of more mistakes that were added to the Documentary.
.Better introduction on how I what and who I want to start with.
.Don't talk in the unless unless I'm part of the film (ex. GoodHair by Chris Rock)
.Framing, .Too long
.B-Roll, and ...
.Stage some areas when interviewing the interviewee. (imaging the scene as a photograph)
When revising the documentary I did get a chance to cover some on the mistakes that simple to do but trying to change where and who I interview was a no go. Their schedule could not fix with me this week. But now knowing all of what I need to do better for my next Documentary will be an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment